Announcing a new Book,
just in time for Christmas!
Stephanie and I (Nancy) are happy to announce a new novella collection by the two of us and Judith Miller. Three historical novellas that revolve around Christmas—and quilts! What evokes a cozier feeling than quilts? And as a bonus, in the back of the book are recipes and directions to make a crazy-quilt ornament, a pair of knitted Amana mittens, and a patchwork doll quilt!
• THE BRIDAL QUILT by Nancy Moser: A wealthy ingénue—the toast of 1889 New York—
inadvertently causes grave injury to a poor man who protects a street urchin from a rearing horse.
Remorse forces her to bring the man home, where she discovers he is someone she once considered quite a catch. Can she give up everything to love him?
• SEAMS LIKE LOVE by Judith Miller: Jilted by a faithless fiancé, Karla Stuke of the Amana
Colonies packs away her wedding quilt in 1890, her faith in men destroyed and her hope for marriage and children shattered. Until an apprentice pharmacist arrives in town. Does Frank Lehner have the saint’s patience he’ll need to change her mind?
* A PATCHWORK LOVE by Stephanie Grace Whitson: Jane McClure, widowed too soon, is headed west in 1875 to marry a prosperous businessman she barely knows in order to give her daughter a better life. Given shelter when a show storm strands them both, Jane worries that her chance is slipping away—and so does the homesteader who rescued her. Will she see what’s
right in front of her?
Enter the PATCHWORK CHRISTMAS CONTEST!
In the back of A Patchwork Christmas Collection are the directions to make the following:
• a doll quilt like the one Molly makes in “A Patchwork Love” (one similar to this photo)
• a pair of mittens made from the Amana pattern mentioned in “Seams like Love”
• a crazy quilt ornament made in the style of the quilt in my novella, “The Bridal Quilt.”
How would you like to win one of these items?
To enter the contest… you need to collect three KEY WORDS from each of our websites. Visit Nancy's at www.nancymoser.com, Stephanie's at www.stephaniewhitson.com and Judy's at www.Judithmccoymiller.com and collect the key words. Once you have collected all three key words, simply e-mail them to: email@example.com along with a shipping address
in case you win one of the three prizes. (You can state your preference of which prize you would prefer if you wish, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make that wish come true.) Your entry must arrive by noon on December 1, 2012. On December 2, 2012, a random drawing will award three entrants with either the doll quilt, the mittens, or the ornament. Good luck!
I’d also like to invite you to subscribe to our newsletters so that you will receive new book news-- but you do not need to subscribe to be eligible to win one of the three prizes.
Thanks for visiting, and may your holidays be bright.
Sign up for Nancy’s newsletter Sign up for Stephanie's newsletter Sign up for Judith's newsletter